mercoledì 8 ottobre 2008

Funny Pics: LO and tutorial

Hi scrappin' folks!
Today I posted my very first tutorial on SCC blog: it's about how to do flower embellies with paper circles. Well, actually it is a very small thing, but many beginners might find it useful ;-).
Here is my LO: Funny Pics... me doing silly faces with little GU, ahahahhhh!

Ciao a tutte!
Oggi ho postato sul blog di SCC il mio primo tutorial, dove spiego come fare i fiori con dei cerchi di carta. A dir la verità è proprio una piccola cosa, ma coloro che hanno iniziato da poco a scrappare potrebbero trovarlo utile ;-). Tutti i dettagli in italiano li potete leggere sul blog di SCC.
Ecco qui il mio LO: Foto Buffe... io che faccio le facce sceme con la Gu, ahahahhhh!!!





Patterned papers: Love, Elsie and Pink Paislee. Chipboard letters: Prima. Sticker letters: Jenni Bowlin. Other stickers: 7 Gypsies. Grungeboard frame: Tim Holtz. Mini squared brads: Queen and Company. Fabric: Nuno+. Vintage book pages and buttons: Zombie Parts.



And that's how I did the paper flowers.

For this page I used some old books pages and vintage buttons (everything from Zombie Parts on Etsy):






I handcut some paper circles from different dimensions, I rubbed them and inked them:







Then I took some different paper circles and fixed them together with a button:







You can also fix the layers with brads, glue or stitching.


That's all for today, thanks for looking!


Ciao ciao,


Simona

6 commenti:

Blue Banana ha detto...

O! Thats a super duper great tutorial!! Thanks for sharing! And it looks amazing on the layout!!! Love it to bits!!!

Enri_Enfa ha detto...

brava Simo...quanto mi piace questo lo!!!

Sweet Marie ha detto...

Love those paper flowers. And the LO... amazing ! You go girl !!!

Karmele ha detto...

me ancanta pink paislee!!! lo has combinado genial!! perfecto!!
Greetings

Beth Perry ha detto...

I love it! I am sooo going to have to try the button flowers! And I am digging that woodgrain and the whole layout altogether.
Hope you are having a good day!
B

rosyscrap ha detto...

splendidissima pagina così vintage!!!