mercoledì 8 ottobre 2008

Funny Pics: LO and tutorial

Hi scrappin' folks!
Today I posted my very first tutorial on SCC blog: it's about how to do flower embellies with paper circles. Well, actually it is a very small thing, but many beginners might find it useful ;-).
Here is my LO: Funny Pics... me doing silly faces with little GU, ahahahhhh!

Ciao a tutte!
Oggi ho postato sul blog di SCC il mio primo tutorial, dove spiego come fare i fiori con dei cerchi di carta. A dir la verità è proprio una piccola cosa, ma coloro che hanno iniziato da poco a scrappare potrebbero trovarlo utile ;-). Tutti i dettagli in italiano li potete leggere sul blog di SCC.
Ecco qui il mio LO: Foto Buffe... io che faccio le facce sceme con la Gu, ahahahhhh!!!





Patterned papers: Love, Elsie and Pink Paislee. Chipboard letters: Prima. Sticker letters: Jenni Bowlin. Other stickers: 7 Gypsies. Grungeboard frame: Tim Holtz. Mini squared brads: Queen and Company. Fabric: Nuno+. Vintage book pages and buttons: Zombie Parts.



And that's how I did the paper flowers.

For this page I used some old books pages and vintage buttons (everything from Zombie Parts on Etsy):






I handcut some paper circles from different dimensions, I rubbed them and inked them:







Then I took some different paper circles and fixed them together with a button:







You can also fix the layers with brads, glue or stitching.


That's all for today, thanks for looking!


Ciao ciao,


Simona

6 commenti:

Blue Banana ha detto...

O! Thats a super duper great tutorial!! Thanks for sharing! And it looks amazing on the layout!!! Love it to bits!!!

Enri ha detto...

brava Simo...quanto mi piace questo lo!!!

Sweet Marie ha detto...

Love those paper flowers. And the LO... amazing ! You go girl !!!

Karmele ha detto...

me ancanta pink paislee!!! lo has combinado genial!! perfecto!!
Greetings

bethchien ha detto...

I love it! I am sooo going to have to try the button flowers! And I am digging that woodgrain and the whole layout altogether.
Hope you are having a good day!
B

Unknown ha detto...

splendidissima pagina così vintage!!!