martedì 16 settembre 2008

Category Stories September Anniversary Challenge

Hi!!!
here I am with 2 brand new LOs: they are my entries for the Category Stories September Anniversary Challenge.

Ciaoooo!
Eccomi qua con 2 nuovi LO per la sfida di settembre di Category Stories: dateci un'occhiata, questo mese è il loro anniversario e le possibilità tra cui scegliere l'argomento della sfida sono davvero tante!


The first one is for the category DREAMS: Always Play.

Il primo LO è per la categoria DREAMS (sogni): si chiama Always Play.




Cardstock: Bazzill. Patterned papers and letters: Sassafras Lass.

Journaling reads: may your life be filled with beautiful sunsets, great waves and sand between your toes (I found this beautiful quote on Scrapbook.com and I felt in love with it!).

The second one is for the category FABULOUS: Bellissima.

Il secondo è per la categoria FABULOUS (favoloso): il mio LO si chiama Bellissima.

Bling cardstock: Bazzill. Patterned papers: Basic Grey Sultry. Chipboard letters: Toga.

I hand stitched some circles with purple woolen floss ;-).

Ho cucito a mano i cerchi con del filo di lana viola ;-).

I also submitted those LOs for the Design Team call on Scrapbooking Club Café: on the SCC blog there is the presentation of the new DT and our works (only in Italian).

Questi sono anche i LO che ho presentato a Scrapbooking Club Café per l'Help Wanted, la ricerca del nuovo team creativo. Date un'occhiata al blog di SCC per leggere qualche curiosità sulle nuove creative e vedere la carrellata di tutti i nostri lavori.

Ciao ciao!

8 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Che meraviglia queste pagine!!! :D
Adoro in particolare la seconda, l'abbinamento dei colori, i cerchi cuciti così (anche a me piace farli con il filo 'cicciottone'!!), la foto...beh favolosa ;)

bethchien ha detto...

I really like your latest two layouts. I did a lil "spooky" book for Category Stories.
I hope you are having a good week so far!
B

Anonimo ha detto...

hi, and I so love your layouts, too! such unique style :)

thanks for dropping by and goodluck to you!

Blue Banana ha detto...

Oh wow! They are awesome! You are so gonna win the challenge with such amazing layouts!

Charmane ha detto...

I LOVE your LAYOUTS!!! and that material is fantastic! I want some!!! Amazing!!! I have you bookmarked ;)

Love Charmane

PS Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Illy ha detto...

Li adoro, sei bravissima!!!! Il mio preferito è "bellissima", i colori, i fiori ritagliati, le cuciture... è meraviglioso... bellissimo...

Jodie ha detto...

oh they are just awesome, you know im a huge huge fan of your style :D
you always inspire me!

and thanks for playing along :D
xx

Lee ha detto...

HI Simona! You make such fab pages, just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in with use at Category Stories again!
Cheers,
Lee :)