giovedì 28 agosto 2008

Pencil Lines Sketch #99

Hey everybody!
Today I show you my latest LO:
Crocs Love.
It is based on Pencil Lines sketch #99. These are my dd Gughi tiny Crocs (size 20) and mine (size 38), ahahhhh ... we both love green ^_^! TFL


Buongiorno a tutti!
Oggi vi faccio vedere il mio ultimo LO: Crocs Love.
E' basato sullo sketch #99 di Pencil Lines e mostra le piccole Crocs della Gughi (nr. 20) vicino alle mie (nr. 38) ... ben 18 numeri di differenza, ehehehhh ... manco a dirlo, entrambe amiamo il verde ^_^.




Papers: American Cratfs and Pink Paislee. Die cuts: Pink Paislee. Letters: American Crafts and Queen and Co. Notebook page: Making Memories Noteworthy.

6 commenti:

Blue Banana ha detto...

Oh cool!! My ds totally love Crocs! He has a total 4 pairs! And green is one of them! ;B

Great use papers! Love the cut out flowers!

LaaLaa ha detto...

Anche io adoro le crocs!!! :) Bella pagina, al solito ;)

Gina ha detto...

Oh..I love my crocs and I love your layout!..Lots of fun :D

LuzinhaFolch ha detto...

Hi darling I just want you to know that the CS girls didn't gave me your adress yet...I have your package here ready to go.I'm just waiting for it:)
Have a fabulous day.
Lucy

Unknown ha detto...

Thanks girls for all your lovely comments ^_^ !
@ Lucy: yeahhhh, can't wait to receive it ;-)!

Emy ha detto...

lol !!! i love your layout and your style... come on here if you want to look my scrap-crocs-layout ;) :
http://emy-qiu.blogspot.com/2008/06/crocs.html
really so funy your scrap, girl !!