domenica 10 agosto 2008

A boring Sunday...

My hubby is working, my Gughi is sleeping and I have nothing better to do than looking for some cool stuff on the web.
That's what I found ... I LOVE this:
Una domenica noiosa, con mio marito al lavoro e la Gughi che dorme, passata a navigare su internet ... ecco cosa ho trovato:


... and this:
... e questo:


... and these:

... e questi:

AND ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. this adorable flight assistance costume, ahahahhhh.... isn't it lovely???

E dulcis in fundo questo fantastico costume da assistente di volo, ahahhhh ... troppo bello!!!

Everything from Torrid

Ciaooooo ^_^


2 commenti:

Sweet Marie ha detto...

Hi girl, thanks for the nice comment on my blog and thanks for visiting me. Absolutely love your blog !!!

The handbag and the boots are to die for. We have the same taste haha!

Staceydotdot ha detto...

I want that bag! :)